The Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce serves over 600 members of varying sizes in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Riner, Shawsville, and throughout Montgomery County, Virginia.
We are an advocate for our member businesses and serve as a marketing cooperative for each member.
We are an active chamber with programming to support and enhance networking opportunities, while also educating our member businesses.
Our mission is to promote a positive environment for the growth and operation of business and education of our members.
Our Core Values
In pursuit of our mission, we will:
- Enhance member success
- Create value for our members
- Build community
- Build and promote integrity
The Chamber's vision is to cultivate a thriving, vibrant, and diverse business community with a balanced and growing economy.
2022 Board of Directors
2021 Board of Directors
2022 MCCC Officers
- Mark Woolwine, Chair; Brown Edwards
- Robyn Jones, Vice-Chair; JOBA Studios
- Kelly Kendrick, Treasurer; First Bank & Trust Company
- James Cabler, Membership Chair; Carter Bank & Trust
- Terry Vangelos, Member-at-Large; Coldwell Banker Townside REALTORS
- Reid Broughton, Member-at-Large; Sands Anderson PLC
- Henry Bass, Past-Chair; Automation Creations, Inc.
2022 MCCC Board of Directors
- Ben Amsler, Corning, Inc.
- Aaron Harris-Kirby, Pointe West Management
- Bif Johnson, Hurt & Proffitt
- Bill King, VCOM
- Catherine Potter, The Virginia Tech Foundation
- Jeff Price, Price Williams Realty
- Todd Robertson, Stateson Homes, Inc.
- Devin Tobin, LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery
- Marianne Washington, Movement Mortgage
Mark Your Calendar