Do you love working with computers? Are you good with details? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join our Cyber Security unit as a Validation Technician. In this role, one would be responsible for patching, computer information gathering, validation procedures, and providing quality documentation for customer reports. A love for computers and prior experience with Windows is a must for this position. If you have the necessary skills and are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
What you will be doing...
- Interpret detailed technical information included in release notes as it relates to patch/update versioning
- Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues including integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in an efficient and timely manner
- Analyze and report on project data
- Provide quality documentation for customer reports
- Execute the following aspects of the validation cycle:
- Perform backup and restores
- Run hash test
- Inspect shipment (scope limited to final package inspection)
- Able to assist with lab maintenance
- Able to assist other teams, including technical support and engineering as needed
What you will bring to the table...
- High school diploma or equivalent (e.g., GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Great attention to detail
- Prior experience with Windows
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Network + and/or Security + certifications
- Prior experience with Linux
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off – and don’t forget Ice Cream Fridays! That’s right ice-cream every Friday!