Sales & Service Representative - Rockingham Insurance - Blacksburg
Robert Gibb Insurance Associates, LLC Representing Rockingham Insurance employs people in the areas surrounding Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Waynesboro and Midlothian, Virginia in professional positions, focused on providing a high level of service to its policyholders and the Rockingham Insurance Home Office.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provides prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service to existing policyholders while supporting our sales staff in the Blacksburg office. Service responsibilities can include responding to inquiries regarding coverage, policy changes, claim submissions, and billing issues.
- Builds relationships and follows up with existing policyholders focusing on the policyholder experience.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of Rockingham Insurance products and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Needed:
- As a representative of the Agency, is detailed oriented and maintains a consistently high level of customer service.
- Exhibits a sound understanding of Agency’s policyholder experience goals and objectives.
- Understands the company’s products, services, and overall organization.
- Exhibits strong and effective verbal and written communication skills that are professional and diplomatic including ability to competently spell, write, compose, and proofread copy; deals effectively with sensitive or private information; strong listener with ability to discern problems and seek solutions.
- Is well organized and uses time effectively with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation in daily performance of responsibilities. Shows personal integrity, inspires trust, and sets a positive example through a strong work ethic, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent technology skills; effectively utilizes and maximizes available technology to optimum productivity advantage.
- Ability to work independently yet be a strong team player.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Property and Casualty license.
- Experience working in a Property and Casualty insurance office.