Are you a high energized, passionate and experienced HR Generalist looking for that next opportunity? If you enjoy a welcoming and flexible work atmosphere, this job is for you! As a full-time, HR Generalist one will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of support functions, including management of our HRIS system, onboarding, employee record maintenance, payroll processing and recruitment. This position will also be responsible for driving our friendly culture environment by way of dream team activities. The generalist will work closely with our Director of Human Resources to provide efficient and confidential support to managers and employees. If you are ready for that next career step and have prior HR and Payroll experience, apply now!
What you will be doing...
- Represent the highest confidentially in all responsibilities and duties
- Perform benefits administration to include communicating benefit information to employees, working with our broker on employee claim issues, reconciling monthly medical bills, and processing various claims, such as FMLA, STD, LTD
- Responsible for all payroll processing, including administration of the payroll system, job title creation, payroll codes, deduction codes and responding to employee pay questions
- Responsible for various recruitment efforts, including job description creation, pre-screening, interview setup and follow-up, as well as working with managers on interview questions to ensure proper compliance
- Conduct all external employment verification requests and assist in reference checks
- Responsible for completing the onboarding process for all new hires, including initiating background checks, necessary workflows, training setup, and regular communication with candidates
- Ability to analyze data and provide various reports to the Director of HR
- Participate in driving the organizational culture through our Dream Team activities, such as employee appreciation day, ice cream Fridays, the annual Christmas party and other sporadic activities
- Responsible for compiling routine updates to our internal Intranet, HR PowerPoint slides, bulletin board, and mailing welcome gifts for new employees
- Assist in the administration of policies and procedures, including keeping all HR information kept up-to-date using our document management system
- Recommend new and innovative approaches to ensure the highest efficiency of the human resources department
What you will bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of HRIS administration and/or benefit experience
- Prior experience successfully recruiting and onboarding talent
- Prior experience processing payroll
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentially in all situations
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off – and don’t forget Ice Cream Fridays! That’s right ice-cream every Friday!