Performs basic duties of operation with or in absence of General Manager. Innkeeper promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should able to address guest requests and problems in an efficient manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Checking voicemail and responding
• Answering the phone and able accurately take reservations and sell the property
• Responding to company email professionally and efficiently when asked
• Guest Check-in and Check-out
• Coordinating housekeepers so that early arrivals can check in when possible
• Taking care of guest needs and establishing guest connection.
• Coordinating to make sure today's guest "special" needs are met.
• Coordinating that urgent maintenance requests are taken care of (stopped toilets, flipping breakers, etc.). Knowledge of who to call for answers.
• Greeting visitors and prospective guests
• Basic operation of reservation system
• Verifying cleanliness, order, temperature and lighting of rooms that guests are checking into today
• Keeping common areas clean and presentable
• Perform housekeeping duties when needed
• Restocking kitchen, housekeeping, and office areas when needed
• Preparing and serving breakfast as needed based on guest need
Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
Previous hotel-related experience desired.