FoxGuard Solutions is looking for a highly motivated, solutions-oriented full-time Systems Engineer who is passionate about problem solving, customer collaboration and training, to join our engineering services team. As a full-time Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the sustained engineering, support, and field service efforts required to continue delivering industry-leading solutions and services to critical infrastructure customers. Occasional travel, both domestic and international, will be necessary to our customers’ facilities for solution implementation, system upgrades, advanced troubleshooting and repair, and end-user training. The successful candidate must establish solid, close-working relationships with the validation, research and development, and inside sales teams, and members of the hardware and software engineering teams.
What you will be doing...
- Develop and support technology solutions used to improve the cyber security and regulatory compliance posture of our clients and partners in critical infrastructure markets (ex. energy, oil and gas).
- Collaborate with customers and OEM partners to assess needs and gather requirements.
- Work with software and hardware vendors to provide solutions for improving and augmenting current products and components.
- Installation and configuration of cyber security systems and responsibility for the ongoing solution maintenance.
- On-site deployment
- Develop training materials for internal and external customer base
- Maintain a technical understanding of current product set, including customer specific products
- Maintain basic working knowledge of cyber-security tools and their capabilities
- Participate in the continuous improvement process at FoxGuard Solutions
What you will bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related technical experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly proficient with computers with at least 3+ years of PC, server and software experience
- Experience developing comprehensive technology solutions to meet requirements
- Project management experience
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders including internal employees, customers, business leaders, software development and engineering teams during requirements gathering and program execution phases
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience providing cyber security and/or IT solutions in operational technology (OT) environments
- IT certifications such as Security+, CCNA, MCP
- In-depth knowledge of computer networking
What we can offer you…
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off- And don't forget Ice Cream Fridays! That's right, ice-cream every Friday!