FoxGuard Solutions is looking to add a full-time Systems Engineer to join its team of passionate and creative thinkers. Here at FoxGuard, we focus on building computing and software solutions that are Built for Security. We need people, like you, who are passionate about building secure and scalable software solutions using the latest in Information Security practices and technologies. You will grapple with problems vital to protecting critical infrastructure, hone your engineering skillset, and participate in an Agile process. You will own the technical solution and product creation process and make sure it scales well into the future. A passion and craftsman’s dedication to all aspects of systems engineering is a must! If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply now!
What you will be doing...
- Work on a collaborative team developing integrated hardware and software product solutions to meet customer and market needs.
- Support customer and product management needs by providing Cyber Security consultation and guidance.
- Provide research work related to internal or customer product development efforts.
- Draft white papers and other technical articles to support company growth initiatives.
- Create and maintain product, process and quality documentation.
- Act as an escalation point for internal and external technical support needs.
- Participate in and support customer validation efforts including end-user customer acceptance tests.
- Travel as required to implement solutions, provide support and training. (~25%)
What you will bring to the table...
- Demonstrable combination of education and/or experience in the field of Systems Engineering.
- Experience implementing creative multifaceted solutions beyond simple installation.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of cyber security best practices.
- Working knowledge of network engineering and design.
- Working knowledge of mainstream virtualization technologies. (Hyper-V, VMware, Containerization, etc)
- Working knowledge of scripting. (PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with the Operational Technology space and its unique similarities and differences from the Information Technology space.
- IT and Cyber Security certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, GISCP or SANS.
- Experience with automation technologies (Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc)
- Familiarity with software development basics (SDLC, Github, OWASP, good coding practices, etc)
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off – and don’t forget Ice Cream Fridays! That’s right ice-cream every Friday!