FoxGuard Solutions is looking for a full-time Service Technician to join our Industrial Computing team! This role offers reliable technical support to our worldwide customer base; responsibilities range from remote troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software related problems to hands-on evaluation and repair. A friendly, customer-focused attitude is a must for our service technicians as they communicate routinely with international and domestic clientele. This position requires high attention to detail and an extreme level of accuracy. This is a great entry level position for those who enjoy a combination of customer service interaction and problem-solving.
What you will be doing...
- Gather and analyze system information, troubleshoot and diagnose problems, procure components and parts, complete installation and performing necessary repairs
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining the issue at hand and identifying proper solutions
- Document necessary service actions by completing reports, logs, orders and quotes
- Ensure the troubleshooting policies and procedures are efficient and kept up to date
- Work alongside various internal departments, including Sales, Warehouse, Shipping, Compliance, Accounting and Engineering
- Maintain a technical understanding of necessary computer hardware technology and components
- Coordinate advance replacement, repair and return shipments
- Accurately determine warranty/non-warranty coverage
- Infrequent local travel to customer sites for repairs
- Participate in educational opportunities, including training and publication reading
What you will bring to the table…
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CompTIA A+ certified or ability to achieve within the first six (6) months of employment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and organization skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- CompTIA A+, Net +
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
What we can offer you…
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off – and don’t forget Ice Cream Fridays! That’s right ice-cream every Friday!