*Deadline to nominate is July 30, 2021.
Your Chamber would like to recognize those individuals who are change makers in our community, challenging the status quo by finding new ways to change the world around us and make our community better.
These individuals are making an impact in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and all of Montgomery County through their leadership, business success, vision, integrity, generosity, innovation and civic engagement. This recognition will focus on local talent making a difference across every profession and organization in Montgomery County.
"40 Under 40" Award Criteria
- Is Under 40 as of August 23, 2021
- Employed by an organization in Montgomery County, VA (including Blacksburg, Christiansburg)
- Demonstrates passion in their work, is engaged in their work, and gives back to the community through contributions to nonprofits.
- Has demonstrated excellence in creativity, and initiative in their organization or profession.
- Provides service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others.
- Is aligned with the Chamber's mission to "promote and develop a positive environment for the operation and growth of business in Montgomery County."
1. Fill out the Nominee and Nominator section.
2. Complete the questionnaire.
*Please provide nominee's employer info. While any business or individual can nominate, we ask that the nominee's supervisor or equivalent also fill out this form. Both the nominator's and supervisor's form will be used equally in considering each submission.
*Chamber membership is not a requirement.