Thank you for nominating an outstanding individual for a Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Business award. This award is important to our community as it sets a leadership standard for our professionals.
These awards will be presented at the Chamber Annual Meeting on December 5, 2019.
Please note, an awards committee member may contact you for more details on your nominee.
Help us recognize our local skilled tradespersons. Please include as much of the following information on your nomination as you can.
Please submit your nomination for the Tradesperson of the Year Award based upon the following:
- Nominee is a resident of Montgomery County
- Nominee has at least two years of work experience in a skilled trade
- Nominee demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Nominee consistently performs with a high level of proficiency in his or her trade
- Nominee maintains good working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and/or those served by their work
- Nominee stands as a positive representation of their trade and the community
Preference will be given to a tradesperson involved in nurturing potential future workers in their field.
This is the first year this award will be given.