Thank you for nominating an outstanding business for a Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Business award. This award is important to our community as it sets a leadership standard for our professionals. These awards will be presented at the Chamber Annual Meeting on December 5, 2019.
Please note, an awards committee member may contact you for more details on your nominee.
Help us recognize our local businesses leaders. Please include as much of the following information on your nomination as you can.
Please submit your nomination for the Distinguished Business Leader of the Year Award based upon the following:
- Nominee has demonstrated excellence in their profession;
- Nominee has ideally been an active Chamber member for 3 years;
- Nominee has often gone the extra mile to get involved in programs and activities that benefits our community.
- Nominee displays leadership, initiative, creativity and dedication professionally.
- The nominee inspires others to get involved or makes a difference in the lives of others.
Nominations to date:
MCCC Previous Winners (ineligible for 3 years)
2018 - Kevin Byrd, NRV Regional Commission
2017 - Henry Bass, ACI 2017
2016 - James Creekmore, The Creekmore Law Firm PC
2016 - Margaret Galecki; Coldwell Banker Townside Realtors