Thank you for nominating an outstanding organization for a Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Business award. Businesses give back and make our community better through community service and this enhances the quality of life. These awards will be presented at the Chamber Annual Meeting on December 5, 2019.
Please note, an awards committee member may contact you for more details on your nominee.
Please submit your nomination for the Outstanding Community Service Award based upon the following:
- Identify and help us recognize a Chamber organization who is exceptionally involved in our business community and the Chamber.
- Nominees will be recognized for service performed in the last 12 to 36 months.
- Nominee must have contributed significantly to the community and Chamber.
- The service provided cannot be part of the nominee's job description or primary business function.
- The individual should not have received monetary or personal benefits from the service.
Nominations to date:
MCCC Outstanding Community Service Previous Winners (ineligible for 3 years)
2018 - LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
2017 - Melissa Stockwell-Gregson
2016 - Coldwell Banker Townside Realtors