MC 2022 Chamber Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner
We are thrilled and excited to invite you to the 2022 Chamber Annual Meeting!
Since the formation of the Chamber, the Annual Meeting is a great way to celebrate our successes during a year. This year our Board Chair, Mark Woolwine, will have so much to celebrate with his program of work. We also use this program to celebrate the success of our members.
Click here to view the 2022 Annual Report.
Click here to view the 2023 Strategic Direction
Please register by November 22, 2022
Join us for an amazing night, and don't forget to nominate in one (or several) of the following categories (nominations close 9/30/2022):
* Winners of the last three (3) years are not eligible in that category.
Community Service - Individual
- 2021 Amy Slone
- 2020 Jennifer Majdanik
- 2019 Chris Chittenden
- 2021 Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS
- 2020 The Montgomery County Health Department
- 2019 SERVPRO RMP
- 2021 Card Isle
- 2020 Baseline Solar Solutions
- 2019 Torc Robotics
- 2021 (large) Hope to Walk (small) Rotary Club of Blacksburg
- 2020 (large) New River Community Action (small) Vittles for Vets
- 2019 MCEAP (small NP)
- 2021 Terri Mitchell, The Virginia Tech Foundation
- 2020 Sara Bohn, United Way
- 2019 Jake Powell, CHP
- 2021 Inmotion
- 2020 Blacksburg Transit
- 2019 Beliveau Farm
- 2021 Pest Management Services, Inc.
- 2020 Joba Studio
- 2019 Sugar Magnolia
- 2021 Carter Bank & Trust
- 2020 LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- 2019 Bull & Bones
- 2021 Freedom Support Services, Inc.
- 2020 n/a
- 2019 n/a
- 2021 Alan Fabian, LewisGale Hospital- Montgomery
- 2020 Ed Tuchler
- 2019 Aaron Harris Kirby
Schedule of Events:
- 2021 Craig Meadows, Montgomery County Government
- 2020 Mark Miear
- 2019 n/a
4:00 pm | New Board Swearing-in Ceremony upstairs at the Solitude Room
4:10 pm | Leadership New River Valley (LNRV) Graduation
4:15 pm | LNRV Class Photo
4:25 pm | LNRV Graduation begins with post-graduation reception to follow
5:15 pm | Cocktail hour and check-in begins for Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner
5:45 pm | Relocate to ballroom
6:00 pm | Opening remarks and dinner
MC 2022 Chamber Annual Meeting & Awar...
- Check-in/cocktail hour will begin promptly at 5:15 pm and the seating of guests for the evening will begin at 5:45 pm. Please note that this year’s event is beginning earlier than previous years.
- To ensure a smooth check-in procedure, please know your company name that you are registered under. This information is required at the time of check-in.
- If you are not seated at a reserved table, you will be able to choose from open seating in the ballroom. Reserved seating for tables will be clearly marked with a sign on the table.
- If you are unsure of which company you are registered under, please reach out to the Chamber office by Wednesday.
- Our staff will be checking-in attendees based on alphabetical order by company name and handing out each attendee two beverage tickets at the time of check-in.
- The two beverage tickets can be used at the bars inside the ballroom. If you would prefer a drink that is not served at the bars inside the ballroom, you may purchase a drink inside Preston’s restaurant.
- Per The Inn at Virginia Tech, masks are recommended; they are not required. We leave this to your discretion.
- Dress attire for the evening is semi-formal.
Date and Time
Thursday Dec 1, 2022
5:15 PM - 9:00 PM EST
The Virginia Tech Inn and Skelton Conference Center
Mark Your Calendar