12th Annual Lavender Season
**RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED**
Thank you for your patience as we restructured Beliveau Farm Winery’s Lavender Festival 2020. We are now hosting a three-part Lavender Season to accommodate our fellow lavender lovers. Saturday June 6 and Sunday June 7, Saturday June 13 and Sunday June 14, and Saturday June 20 and Sunday June 21 we will offer lavender food specials, lavender gift shop items and fresh plants for sale, local vendors, and live music on select days. While this will be a significantly smaller scale celebration, we hope that you will join us! A few things to note:
- We will be open 12-6pm each of the above listed days, with final reservations taken at 5:30pm.
- While entry is free, reservations are required and limited to two hours per party.
- Per executive order #63 issued by Governor Northam all persons aged 10 and older MUST wear a mask or face covering at ALL TIMES while entering, exiting, traveling through, and spending time in public indoor settings. This means you are LEGALLY MANDATED to wear a face covering at any time inside any Beliveau building or at the bar. We ask that you please respect this regulation as Beliveau Farm’s business license is at stake versus personal repercussions for those individuals not wearing masks.
- Groups must be 10 people or fewer. Groups of 11 or more will not be allowed on the property.
- We will not be offering wine tastings- but will have glass and bottle sales available as well as our full food menu including specialty lavender foods.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- We are using disposable dishware only- and have paper or plastic cups for your wine. If you prefer a glass, you may bring your own to use.
- Dogs are welcome but must be leashed.
- Children are welcome but our children’s area is currently closed, and we ask that you closely supervise them to make sure they stay in your designated sitting area.