Every year we host an Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner to celebrate the success of the Chamber of Commerce over the past year. During this event we recognize several businesses with different awards. This event is attended by over 400 attendees every year. In 2022, we hosted this event at The Inn at Virginia Tech and enjoy a wonderful meal prepared by their Executive Chef. This event is the Chamber's largest event of the year and one that we look forward to. For more information on our 2022 Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner please click here.
In 2023 we will be holding the dinner on December 7th, 2023. More information will be published in 2023.
In 2022 the award winners were:
- Outstanding Community Service Organization of the Year - New River Valley Regional Commission
- Outstanding Community Service Individual of the Year - Meghan Kuczmarski, Edward Jones
- Nonprofit of the Year (Large) - Mountain View Humane Society
- Nonprofit of the Year (Small) - Montgomery Museum of Art & History
- Distinguished Nonprofit Leader of the Year - Andi Golusky, NRVCARES
- Distinguished Government Leader of the Year - Mark Sisson, Christiansburg Police Department
- Distinguished Business Leader of the Year - Terri Welch, Paint 'N Fun and Wine & Design
- Technology Business of the Year - Automation Creation Inc
- Green Business of the Year - Montgomery Regional Solid Waste Authority
- Minority Business of the Year - Uncork-it Inc
- Small Business of the Year - Paint 'N Fun
- Business of the Year - Express Employment Professionals